Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hi, there.

Hello.
It's been awhile. :)

I caught a cold this weekend, but still managed to take
the kids to the beach on friday. We've been going to the beach
every weekend for the past few weeks. We usually go on saturday or sunday,
but since it's a holiday weekend, we decided to go on friday.
Plus, every friday they have fireworks. So the kids were excited about that. :)

My uncle bought a paddle board, and now I am totally addicted!
Even the kids are getting into it. :)
It's so much fun! Hehehe...






How's your weekend going so far?

The kids and I stayed home from church today. Bummed about that,
but it's better than getting other people sick with my germs.

I need a Vitamin C IV, but maybe a cold buster from Jamba Juice will do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment