Thursday, May 10, 2012

Feeling Sew Happy

It's been awhile since I've sewn anything.

So, today I made a circle skirt for Mimi using this knit flat sheet
I got from the thrift store. I'm also planning on making PJ pants
for Bub with this material since he loves Pokemon. :)


online and I thought it was a great idea, so I immediately
thought, "Hey, I can make that myself."

So here is my version of the Mommy Shopping Tote Bag. :)


I used canvas for the outside and this super cute "miffy" fabric
for the lining, and handles I got from the thrift store awhile back.
There is also a little zipper pocket inside. 

I also hand drew a "miffy" on the front of the bag. :)

I think it came out awesome!! Hehehe...I love it. 

Have an awesome day! :)

2 comments:

  1. These are both adorable! I love using thrifted sheets to make clothing from. They are so easy to sew, and have such awesome prints. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love your creations... I think you did a really wonderful job, look how happy your girl is!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete