Thursday, February 23, 2012

Chip and Dale

We went to the thrift store earlier this week and Mimi
saw these silky Chip and Dale pajama bottoms.
She was like,"Ooh, mommy! Chipmunks! I want that!"
At first I didn't want to get it. It was a women's pajamas.
But then I was like, I could soooo refashion that into something she could wear. :P
So.....I bought it.

I always forget to take a BEFORE picture whenever I
upcycle/refashion something. But here is the final product. I turned the
shorts into a "pillowcase" style type of top.
I kept the bottom hem so I didn't need to create a new one,
and I used this soft headband elastic for the strap.
I think it turned out pretty cute. :)

Oh! I also made this jewelry organizer the other day
using a picture frame and corkboard.
I love it. :)
Simple and Awesome. :)

5 comments:

  1. She is s cute and your jewelry board is awesome.

    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable and you did great with that jewelry board. I made a different one using a fabric one time except mine is used for placing sunglasses.
    http://chetopianfamily.blogspot.com/2011/07/sunglasses-jewelry-caddy.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :)
      That sunglasses caddy you made is awesome. I sooo NEED to make one for all my sunglasses. They just sit on my dresser and I often misplace them...lol.

      Delete
  3. A trip to Disney World is a memorable and enjoyable experience. It caters not only the kids but also adults who are young at heart.

    designer dresses online

    ReplyDelete