Monday, October 17, 2011

{Made by Me} Monday - Minnie Mouse


{Made by Me} Monday - Minnie Mouse

This year I decided to make Mimi's halloween costume.
She wanted to be Minnie Mouse and I thought that would be easy enough to do.
I just made a simple peasant dress, that way she can wear it again.

Nowadays, it's unreal to spend $20 and up for something your kids will
wear for just one day! Crazy!

I have yet to decide to make Bub his costume or not. He has his mind set on a
costume he already wants. Not sure if i'm gonna be able to make that
for him in time. =/

What are your kids dressing up as for Halloween?
Are you dressing up too?


Ciao,
Ber

1 comment:

  1. she's adorable! great job on the costume

    thanks for visiting my blog today
    http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete