Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Faves


Friday Faves - Luna Lullaby Soothing Blankets


Today's fave are these soothing blankets by Luna Lullaby. <--- clicky link

When we went on our trip to Disneyland a few years ago, we bought these blankets for Mimi.
Ever since then, she's been attatched to them. Up to the point where if she doesn't have when she goes to sleep, she'll throw a fit. =/
We lost one awhile ago, and just recently we lost another. I think she forgot it at church.
So we have one more that is in the wash right now.

I'm trying to look for the same type of blanket that's a little more on the cheaper side.
I seen one online at Target. It's a different brand, but i'm pretty sure it's the same.
It says it's only sold online, but I wanna check out the store first.
If they don't have it, i'll probably go back to the store I bought the Luna Lullaby blankets from.


Ciao,
Ber


No comments:

Post a Comment