Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Are you ready....?


Are you ready for Halloween??

Today I made a Mini Halloween Wreath for our door. :)
I've always seen them on others blogs, and even my sister creates
her own wreaths for different seasons (she lives on the mainland),
so I thought I'd give it a try. Finally. LOL!


I used cardboard and pages from a phonebook for the wreath,
cut out a couple bats from foam sheets,
and added some white, orange and black pom poms.
It's simple. And I like it.
PLUS, it didn't cost a thing since I had all the
supplies on hand! Yay! :)

This year I am making Mimi's costume. She wants to be Minnie Mouse.
That's pretty easy. As for Bub, he wants to be Ash from Pokemon.
I'm not sure if I'm gonna make his, or just buy it from the store.
Still debating on that one.

Have you made a Halloween wreath for your door?

Started putting up decorations?

Are you making your children's costumes this year?

I'd love to know! :)


Ciao,
Ber

No comments:

Post a Comment