Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sorta Busy.....

For the past couple of days i've been getting crafty and making a few things for Mother's Day.

I decided I wanted to bless the mothers at church with a little handmade gift. :)

I've sewn mini drawsting bags and made altered clothes pins that could be used for notes, clipping a bag of chips, etc.





The clothes pins are almost done. I wanted to add a little to it, so I think i might put some buttons on them. I'm still debating wether I am going to add magnets to the back, so they can be used as magents too.


Anyway, it's been a week since Mimi got her cast. She been really good with it. Hasn't been itchy or complained.....YET. Sigh.....two more weeks. >_<"



♥ Ciao,
Ber

3 comments:

  1. hi amber,

    happy (early) mother's day! can you share what pattern you use for the mini drawstring bags? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I don't usually use a pattern. Most of the time I just cut and sew. lol!

    Here is a fast and easy drawstring bag tutorial, if you wanna check it out.

    http://www.themotherhuddle.com/tutorial-15-minute-fat-quarter-drawstring-bag/

    Here's another one...

    http://indiefixx.com/2009/09/10/guest-blog-mini-drawstring-bag-tutorial-by-jessica-gonacha/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I just noticed Donna posted a drawstring pouch swap with a link as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete