Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spick & Span

Whoohoo! I got to clean today! LOL! Cleaned the livingroom, vaccumed, washed dishes, folded laundry & cooked dinner! Phew.....I'm tired.

The life of a SAHM. >_<

Today's laundry went from this...




To this...all folded and ready to be hung up in the closet.




I still have another load in the dryer waiting to be folded.........ugh. It never ends. lol!

I've been cooking dinner for the past few days. Better than going out to eat and spending money. Right?
Well, tonight I made Shrimp Curry. Yum!! :)

Before....




Final Product. Dinner is served.




Wow.....the rain is just pouring down right now. Better go shut the windows. >_<


♥ Ciao,
Ber

1 comment:

  1. Mmm...I love curry! My mom made curry last night, but with beef :P Congrats on the super productive day ^_^ Really love the layout of your blog! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete