Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hump Day

Today wasn't a very productive day.........for cleaning. Kids toys all over the livingroom floor....laundry not done. Ugh. >_<"

I think tomorrow will be a better day to clean. Daddy is picking Mimi up in the morning. That means mommy can clean without anyone bugging me or making MORE mess while I try and clean up the mess we already have! Then there's the laundry and I can finally fold that basket of clothes that's been sitting by the bed. lol!

On the other hand, I put together a few tags and wishlist packages for some ladies on SB.
No moolah to send it out tomorrow, so I'm just gonna have to wait until monday.
I hope they like it. :)

Tonight I went to bible study and ended up taking Mimi with me. It wasn't too bad because it was a small group. She's never come with me before and in the end she sorta warmed up to everyone. :)


♥ Ciao,
Ber

No comments:

Post a Comment