Monday, February 21, 2011

{Made by Me} Monday

{Made by Me] Monday - Handcarved Stamps

I've tried handcarving stamps before, but they never really worked out.

I got a swap-bot package in the mail from a a very nice lady and in it she included this Owl handcarved stamp. :)



I was inspired so I decided to go searching for my carving tools and give it another shot. ;)

This is what I came up with..... A Nori Musubi & Me. :P

KAWAII!!! ^___^



I LOVE how they came out! I can't wait to make more! Hehehe...


♥ Ciao,
Ber


1 comment:

  1. So cute!! I have a handcarved stamp that says "handmade" but I never really used it. I also have tons of erasers that I need to make use of.. lol. It's soo cute!! I don't have handcarving tools but I have a metal cuticle remover!! Works great!

    ReplyDelete