Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Addiction ;)

I joined the Swap-bot world. ;P



http://www.swap-bot.com/


Here's a little info about it:

{...Do you like sending and receiving snail mail? Do you like writing letters, making crafts, or putting together fun packages? You should try swapping! Swap-bot is a online service that organizes group swaps and a community of creative individuals. Swap-bot takes the hassle out of participating in group swaps by organizing all of the participant information and doing all of the partner assignments. On Swap-bot, you can host swaps, join swaps, and chat with other swappers from all over the world. Give it a try!...}


I just finished packing my first swap and I am sending it out today. I can't wait to receive mine in the mail! >_<
It's soo exciting because you never know what your partner is gonna send you.


I've been soo lazy to sew anything these past few days, so I think I will get a little bit of sewing done tonight after bible study. :)

Gotta go do laundry now........lol. >_<



♥ Ciao,
Ber

No comments:

Post a Comment