Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mimi's Bday & Craft Fair

My baby girl turned 3 years old on the 3rd! :D She is getting so big (and sassy). Time is just flying by! O_o
We just had a family dinner to celebrate her birthday. Mommy was stressing because I made the cake last minute and it didn't turn out how I wanted it to, but she loved it. That's all that matters. :)


Birthday Girl



Her "Wubzy" Cake.





So.... The Craft Fair is over. It was a small one. Not too much traffic. But I think I did OK for my first one. :)
I would like to do another one, but I don't think right away. That took a lot of my time and stressed me out. lol! >_<





♥ Ciao,
Ber

3 comments:

  1. Where was your craft fair? I loooove your stuff ( & so does my son ) :) The cake looks awesome!!

    <3 Melissa Rio

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should put all the stuff from the craft show on your etsy. Peg & I will ho you out! LOL! ;)

    The cake was cool & Mimi looked very happy!

    <3 Ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa - Thanks! :) The craft fair was at the Waipahu Soto Zen Temple this past saturday.

    Ash - I'm working on it...lol! I need to take everything out of the packaging so I can photograph it and post it in my etsy shop. >_<

    ReplyDelete